Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BMW Estate to California Ocean..........

Hi Sapto

Tricia's partner Bruce here. First attempt at posting on here and as you can see managed to post a reply with nothing in it :)The bars are indeed the VW ones which were factory fitted. In hindsight we are wondering if it was good idea to get them as we don't have a roof box but the options there should we get one.

Cheers,
Bruce

Hi Sapto

Tricia's partner Bruce here. First attempt at posting on here and as you can see managed to post a reply with nothing in it :)The bars are indeed the VW ones which were factory fitted. In hindsight we are wondering if it was good idea to get them as we don't have a roof box but the options there should we get one.

Cheers,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce for your answer. I thought about buying them for summer vacation however I did not because of the hight. Look forward to your experiences!
Sapto

Hi Sapto

Cheers,
Bruce

Hi
Guessing you are a whisky drinker ?

Hi Teejay

As my other half has said I am partial to the odd dram, Ardbeg being my favourite.

Thought so judging by the forum name. I have quite a collection certainly over 50 various malts. Always have a couple of bottles when camping Just in case we bump into each other ;)

I know how you feel. Never had more than 20k km a year on any vehicle I've owned.
We already made 21k since May :) You just don't want to end the journey and as soon as you get home you want to get into Cali asap and hit the road. :bananadance

Thought so judging by the forum name. I have quite a collection certainly over 50 various malts. Always have a couple of bottles when camping Just in case we bump into each other ;)
Always like to take a bottle when off in the van; two bottles now there's an idea :happy

I know how you feel. Never had more than 20k km a year on any vehicle I've owned.
We already made 21k since May :) You just don't want to end the journey and as soon as you get home you want to get into Cali asap and hit the road. :bananadance
Itching to get away again. Only 8 more sleeps till next trip away