Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brand new Bespoke Seat Cover Partner

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are in the process of having another seat cover supplier coming onboard with us as a partner, they are a totally different product from the standard grey Inka ones and come in around 30 different colours, you can even have custom lettering if required.

They are made from a very high quality sail cloth material and can be put in the washing machine.

They will be available as a full set including 2 x front seats ( inc headrest and armrest) and also the rear bench seat. Also soon to be available will be the rear mattress and accessories like camping/beach bags ( in the same design as your seat covers)

Here is an idea of just one of the many designs

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

More details to follow soon

Re: Brand new seat cover partner coming soon

Look good and will give more choice :)
Nice one Martin :)

Like the handbag! :laugh2

looks great, I've been eyeing up some overseas suppliers, but having one here would be perfect... I'm def holding out for these now!

Does the front seat cover fit the middle swivel seat also and if so, can I get a set of 3 'fronts' plus bench if I want the lot?

Any ideas on rough pricing yet? :)

Hi Andy, do you mean the 3rd seat? Ifso, I don't think these have been tested on a 3rd seat yet

As for price these will be more expensive than Inka but they are made from a very high quality material and at the moment we are hoping customisation will be included in the price.

As a guide for a full set we are looking close to £480 but we are sorting out some good VIP deals so watch this space.

looks intresting , is there any issue with the side air bags?

HY09UMU said:
Good point Andy, I will double check

HY09UMU said:
Just heard back and yes the Cali ones do have flaps for the air bags, i should also have confirmation of prices soon.

jackyards6.JPG

OK, here is the deal:

2 X Front Seat
1 x Rear bench seat
4 x Headrests
4 x Arm rest cover

Total Price £509.95
VIP Member Price £409.50

Also available for the Beach with 3 x rear seats

You can also have letters added at just £3 per letter.

Here is a selection of some of the colours available, this are fully bespoke so you can choose any colour or colour combination

jackcolours.jpg

Full Details will be posted in VIP Room (Winchester Club)

Martin, yep I meant the additional 5th single seat

Thinking about it, the seatbelt is built into the 5th seat, so not same as front 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

These covers look good quality has anybody got these if so what do you think :?:

Back