Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Inka and Brand New Second Skin Seat CoversNow in Stock

shop stock...

Hi,

Having trouble finding a search option for the shop - do you stock the brandrup isotop2 ??

cheers,

al

Hello,

I am very much interested in the new Inka skin's as shown in the pictures of the topic starter.
Would they also be shipped/sold in or to the Netherlands?

kind regards,
Multi

My new Cali will be delivered soon and I'm thinking in get some seat protection. I've got a question.... do these seat covers allow seat airbags work properly?

Multi1100 said:
Hello,

I am very much interested in the new Inka skin's as shown in the pictures of the topic starter.
Would they also be shipped/sold in or to the Netherlands?

kind regards,
Multi
Yes we are working out shipping costs into Europe

estresao said:
My new Cali will be delivered soon and I'm thinking in get some seat protection. I've got a question.... do these seat covers allow seat airbags work properly?

Yes the seat covers are made by the same company that make high quality covers for vw,Mercedes etc they use a special thread on the edge of the seats that will break
When the airbag deploys

Just to let people know that all the seat covers ordered so far have now been shipped I hope you enjoy your quality covers.

Just thought I would post about my new seat covers. Ordered last Tue they arrived on Saturday well packaged. I opened them and my eyes lit up they looked fantastic.I have spent this morning fitting them I did find it easier to undo the small strap holding the back seat down to allow it to pull up.I have a 2011 Cali so knew the headrests where bigger
On the latest model but still thought I would order them I have to say the headrests still fit no problem. I am really really happy with the service and fit of the covers

IMG_20150217_095133606_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150217_100326500_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150217_101218696_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150217_105244255.jpg

IMG_20150217_105229644.jpg

Thanks for posting the photos, they look really good. I've been waiting for some feedback before ordering my own. Is the fabric the same "feel" as original cover?

Hi yes there is a bit more padding that makes the seat feel more comfortable I think it has been mentioned on here they are made by the same company that make the VW ones

Hi yes there is a bit more padding that makes the seat feel more comfortable I think it has been mentioned on here they are made by the same company that make the VW ones

I believe they are the same company that make the slip on covers for VW, not the same company that makes the actual seat upholstery for VW.

They look great; an excellent fit and even better that they add a little extra cushioning to the seats. I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but are they made of some sort of neoprene fabric? I wonder if Inka will make these in any other colours and/or patterns in due course...

Thanks for posting :thumb
Maud

I spoke to inka they are sticking to this colour for now
It take a lot of skill to make seat covers like these. vw do the lighter ones the same as the standard colour I prefer a bit of colour myself
And when funds allow will get a set. Thanks buster for the pictures:thumb

They look great; an excellent fit and even better that they add a little extra cushioning to the seats. I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but are they made of some sort of neoprene fabric? I wonder if Inka will make these in any other colours and/or patterns in due course...

Thanks for posting :thumb
Maud

SMG have posted here that VW are having some made, they are using the same company (Inka), I was told that the VW ones will be a lighter colour, similar to the original interior.

Yes the VW ones will be the same colour as the brandrup
Light grey. The dark grey are exclusive to us and not available through vw .

They look really nice, are they available from SMG?

From the 26th January you will be able to all order the entire Inka range of waterproof seat covers from the club online shop,

This will include:
SE Seat cover Sets
Beach Seat Cover Sets
Rear mattress cover
5th Seat cover
Upper bed cover

We will also be offering a discount for all VIP Members, after this date you will no longer be able to order direct from Inka

Also new for 2015 we will be stocking a range of second skin seat covers in various colours and designs, here is just a tester - this one is Anthracite and will be available for both the SE and Beach.

The Second skin cover feature:
Fully Tailored
Waterproof
Washable
GripX Easy Fit System
Pad Plus For Enhanced Comfort
Any news when second skin seat covers are available?

Hi sorry for the delay david has just informed me that the inka second skin seat covers will be back in stock next week aparantly inka have been making a load over Easter. They were struggling to keep up with demand. They will be available to order the middle of next week
Many thanks for your patience
Kevin

Hi. Will there be chance to buy the seat covers at COTF

Yes we will be able to sort that:thumb

Better get saving then. I think I will be buying loads that weekend.

We will probably take preorders a week or so before cotf

Will these be available to buy in europe :?:

Sorry for the delay, yes these will be available in Europe.

We hope to have new stock arriving on Friday and will update this thread as soon as they arrive.

Back