CampervanBits Inka and Brand New Second Skin Seat CoversNow in Stock

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
From the 26th January you will be able to all order the entire Inka range of waterproof seat covers from the club online shop,

This will include:
SE Seat cover Sets
Beach Seat Cover Sets
Rear mattress cover
5th Seat cover
Upper bed cover

We will also be offering a discount for all VIP Members, after this date you will no longer be able to order direct from Inka

Also new for 2015 we will be stocking a range of second skin seat covers in various colours and designs, here is just a tester - this one is Anthracite and will be available for both the SE and Beach.

The Second skin cover feature:
Fully Tailored
Waterproof
Washable
GripX Easy Fit System
Pad Plus For Enhanced Comfort

Re: Inka and Brand New Second Skin Seat Covers

Are the second skin covers Brandrup or something different?

Hi the second skin seat covers are made by inka and are a brilliant fit and great quality as you can imagine.

Martin said:
reserves said:

Something different :thumb

Ace!

Probably too late but...

I was really interested in the Brandrup ones, but my concerns were that they were not waterproof, any chance? If so happy too place an order :)

Someone has just asked for a pic of the rear matress cover

reserves said:
Martin said:
reserves said:

Something different :thumb

Ace!

Probably too late but...

I was really interested in the Brandrup ones, but my concerns were that they were not waterproof, any chance? If so happy too place an order :)

Just read it states Waterproof.

Perfect!

Any info on designs (love how the Brandrup ones are same as original) / price / release date? :)

Hi have just spoken to them, we may have some of the design above for next week, other colours will follow in a few weeks hopefully.

We should have a price in a while.

Put me down for a set of these they look great :thumb more practical being dark

Defo need the rear mattress cover. We still have the original plastic on ours after 2 years!

Will I get a discount on the inka seat covers when they are for sale in your shop
They look great I have already marked mine with a spillage

Anything is better than grey !! they look expensive

Ouch, just seen the seat cover prices from Inka!

More expensive than Brandrup :(

Shame as they look great.

They will be a lot cheaper than brandrup we are working out the prices

I need to order a set of waterproof covers will I need to order of here to get a discount or can I still order over the phone :?:

Same here, but you have now given me a dilemma of waterproof versus second skin, all comes down to price?

We hope to have these all in stock within the next seven days, if you need them urgently then I suggest you call Inka direct.

European Orders - yes, these will be available for delivery throughout Europe

Price - Should have some news on this soon, also VIP discounts will be availabe on the entire range

-

Do you know have Inka considered those of us that use the Isofix fittings? I've struggled to find a rear bench cover for the Cali with cut outs to allow the use of an Isofix child seat.

johntowers46 said:
Will these fit my 2006 Cali, as it has different headrest to post face lift models?

John :thanks
They have only made 2014 - but the only difference is the headrests size as far as I'm aware

Back