Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Acessories UK

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We have just had our first delivery of Brandrup Acessories from Germany, once we launch we will be offering a VIP discount on the entire range on top of our highly competitive prices.

Launching November 14th

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a web link available to show the items you are likely to stock?

Not at the moment I'm afraid we will be launching in November we will be stocking the most popular items like seat covers,carpets,door pockets,ISO tops
And several other items anything else we don't stock we will be able to order for you.
I hope this helps

What we do have is our stock list, see below. We want to keep the most popular items in stock and avoid back orders. Let us know if there is anything else you would like to see stocked?

Attachments

• Brandrup_Public_SL.pdf
    334 KB · Views: 226
Any chance of getting the Utilitys in the T5 & T5.1 patterns i.e. crete anthracite & warm Grey? also as well as the kitchen window ones what about the ones that fit to the bench draw & back of wardrobe?
As you are doing the Main Boot floor Carpet what about doing the matching sides.

Any chance of getting the Utilitys in the T5 & T5.1 patterns i.e. crete anthracite & warm Grey? also as well as the kitchen window ones what about the ones that fit to the bench draw & back of wardrobe?
As you are doing the Main Boot floor Carpet what about doing the matching sides.

Sorry Andy, the crete anthracite & warm grey are now discontinued, I assume this is because Brandrup purchases the fabric from Volkswagen.

Boot carpets are due in November, as for the side carpets and other pockets they will be due in the new year as we plan to slowly increase stock so we have the full range.

+1 for rear wardrobe pockets and the one that go on the side of the drawers on bench seat, you cant have too much storage

Not at the moment I'm afraid we will be launching in November we will be stocking the most popular items like seat covers,carpets,door pockets,ISO tops
And several other items anything else we don't stock we will be able to order for you.
I hope this helps

hi well I would be very interested in 2nd skins for T6 front and Back in Moonrock and also an internal awning thermal fitting (ISO IV I think). Are the current fluctuations in the Exchange rate going to push the UK prices up? Are you likely to have a stock of these or will you be subject to the same lead times as the Brandrup outlets in DE?

Don't suppose it's still possible to get the seat covers for an 09 T5?
Don't think the newer ones fit.

Freeley the seat covers will fit with the exception of the headrest covers, as far as I am aware all the headrest covers are the same colour grey even on the T6

I have a spare set of early T5 headrest covers & need a set of the late T5.1/T6 covers if any one wants to swap?

Will be after a set of front and rear seat covers for an Ocean as soon as they are available

Looking for seat covers in moon rock, Iso-top and also pockets galore please! ( I had better increase the credit limit on my barclaycard) :shocked

Would be interested in ordering the Brandrup Mosquito FLYOUT's once your site goes live.

and an isolite extreme ready for our alps trip

Back