Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Acessories UK

We won't be stocking t4 brandrup but you will be able to order obviously the brandrup range is vast so we are only stocking the most popular items if there is something in particular you want we can order it for you.

Keep the requests coming, not only for Brandrup products but anything else you would like to see in the new shop, don't forget there will be discounts for all VIP members.

Keep the requests coming, not only for Brandrup products but anything else you would like to see in the new shop, don't forget there will be discounts for all VIP members.
Why not start a poll with multiple voting options and grow it for each new item suggested so we can all show our interest and give you a better starting stock position?

Will you be stocking dancing banana stickers? :D:pinkbanana

Living area carpet in blue stripe for me please - for a 2014 SE

100 708 581 Velour carpet for passenger compartment VW T6/T5 California Ocean with 3 rails Titanium Black"
100 708 595 Boot carpet for VW T6/T5 California Ocean, Coast, Comfortline, design "Titanium Black"
Storage pockets for the little window above fridge.
Thank you.

Hi no this is not the place to order you will be able to order from our new shop in November when it opens

I'd be interested in the front and bench seat covers for a T6 Ocean, and probably a load of other stuff too! Do you know how early in November you'll be getting the stock? My Cali will be arriving late-November and ideally I'd have the seats covered from day one :)

I think this tread is a tease. :bananadance2looks like a lot of items will be in the post in November. Good luck in your sales. :upsidedown

Is this a new club shop or a new venture?

Trying to open the web my system say "This domain is blocked due to a security threat." :upsidedown

Back