Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup isotop

Cwoods1405

Cwoods1405

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I was wondering how much the isotop reduces the sleeping area in the roof bed. I believe there is a gap btn the roof bellows and the isotop and I guess that means less sleeping area?
Any advice greatly received thanks

I was wondering how much the isotop reduces the sleeping area in the roof bed. I believe there is a gap btn the roof bellows and the isotop and I guess that means less sleeping area?
I don’t think there’s a gap as such.

No gap at all Great bit of kit

Negligible gap and the liner is made from very soft material.

No gap and has transformed the area. it's warmer and darker so more conducive to a good nights sleep

I’m convinced thanks. Just need to find my new van now as the old one went last weekendthanks all

Just a further question for those who have the Isotop fitted..... Do you have the LED lights in the roof space? How are these accommodated within the inner lining?

Just a further question for those who have the Isotop fitted..... Do you have the LED lights in the roof space? How are these accommodated within the inner lining?
They are in the ceiling area so are not obscured by the isotop.

Isotop goes around the sides to give an inner lining to the canvas area, roof fully insulated and doesn't require any further insulation.
Takes quite an effort to fit but worth it.

Can you get the isotop for the my19 canvas,,big front zip out one??

Great cheers Martín any pictures or any insight of how the front bit opens??
Velcro or zip ??
Cheers jason

Great cheers Martín any pictures or any insight of how the front bit opens??
Velcro or zip ??
Cheers jason
Hi Jay, as far as I am aware it is zips.
b78350a4c73e793ab50f45940a5d1386.jpg
d0854029d28c7612294f56d946527396.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back