Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brightened my day

Angus9LN

Angus9LN

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
To receive the following from Rob at Listers in Droitwich really brightened my day...
"I thought I might try and brighten up your day.
The California is confirmed to be built in week 44 which is the end of this month! So all being well we would see it around the end of November or start of December.
It also means we managed to get the changes in just in time as well!
I won’t need to contact you again until probably the week after build, which is when it will start to come out of the factory (1-2 weeks to get built)
Should you want to chat at any time though please just shout."

Order was placed 29-Aug.

Wow, that’s great customer service. Browny points to Rob at Listers in Droitwich I think.

Can we ask what you ordered please mainly engine size as theres questions over the 199

Coast 150
How exciting for you.
That gives me a glimmer of hope with my order on 30th Sept !
Although theres a lot of talk about the new emissions on another thread to confuse us all!

Congrats on the week 44, Good service from your dealer too.

Options:
  1. Bed extension with comfort mat - advised by dealer (comfort)
  2. Rear view camera - we have on current car and value it (safety & comfort)
  3. TPMS - we have on current car and value it (safety)
  4. Panoramic front opening on pop-up - love the idea of staring at the stars! (comfort/luxury)
  5. Fog lights - saw comment in forum that this is only external feature to quickly distinguish Coast from Ocean (safety/luxury)
  6. Privacy glass - less of a goldfish bowl (comfort)
  7. Comfort lighting - fun (comfort/luxury)
1-3 I ordered initially and 4-7 were added later.

Dealer recommended LED headlights but I consider this a luxury.

Disappointed that SatNav not standard-fit but Android Auto is very good - if not better, long term.

As the forum says throughout - it's a personal choice! :)

Options:
  1. Bed extension with comfort mat - advised by dealer (comfort)
  2. Rear view camera - we have on current car and value it (safety & comfort)
  3. TPMS - we have on current car and value it (safety)
  4. Panoramic front opening on pop-up - love the idea of staring at the stars! (comfort/luxury)
  5. Fog lights - saw comment in forum that this is only external feature to quickly distinguish Coast from Ocean (safety/luxury)
  6. Privacy glass - less of a goldfish bowl (comfort)
  7. Comfort lighting - fun (comfort/luxury)
1-3 I ordered initially and 4-7 were added later.

Dealer recommended LED headlights but I consider this a luxury.

Disappointed that SatNav not standard-fit but Android Auto is very good - if not better, long term.

As the forum says throughout - it's a personal choice! :)
We have also chosen 1,4,6,7, plus the vinyl floor, large tank, larger battery.
Ive just contacted our dealer & asked what his thoughts were about a delivery this year & he doesnt think it will happen despite VW trying to up their productivity - Im not in a hurry but wanted to avoid the 10% duty - that is the million dollar question !?!?

Angus9ln, excellent news, i got the same news yesterday. Ordered 19/08, confirmed week 45 build (02/11) Very much looking forward to it, hopefully with a strong wind we may get squeezed in for year end, fingers crossed!

Back