Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello there, I'm the patiently waiting... Westcoastboomer...

• Thread starter westcoastboomer
  • Start date
westcoastboomer

westcoastboomer

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all

First time ever on a forum...
I joined in December when I first decided that a California was my leisure vehicle of choice.
Thought as my van is about to arrive I should introduce myself as some do...

The forum is fantastic that there is no doubt and one never stops learning...so a big thanks to all who have educated me over the recent months reading...

I placed my order on Feb 6th this year, I am told it should have been built last week but await further confirmation from my best price dealer (Liverpool), who tells me there is a slight delay on delivery at this time so perhaps another 4/5 weeks.
It's not been easy but good thing come to all who waits as they say...

Thanks again, cheers!

see you all out there!

Welcome to the forum, lots of new Cali owners at the moment :thumb

Welcome. Bet you cant wait!! What model, colour etc are you getting? Look forward to seeing some pics

Welcome to the forum, exciting times ahead! :thumb

PS: You are very privileged for Liverpool VW to deign to sell you one, I'm still waiting for a call off them from last February!

Cheers Guys
Never done checking my e-mail on phone for update expecting latest any day now.
Not at all easy waiting, first proper converted van,,,, soo many awesome trips ahead...
I'm just wondering where to head once I pick it up, I might just head straight up the road to the Isle of Syke....
Ordered: 180DSG BMT Sand Beige of course, Tour Pack, black awning, safe box, Bi-Exons lamps, f&r park sensors, priv glass, detach towbar, f&r flaps, bumper protector, monster mats, winter tyres, 2xservice and £50foc fuel in tank...That will do for starters...
See you all soon

Welcome to the forum, exciting times ahead! :thumb

PS: You are very privileged for Liverpool VW to deign to sell you one, I'm still waiting for a call off them from last February!

They offered the best % discount in the UK, makes it easy...

For a wonderful start might be Tantallon site in North Berwick. Just had an amazing night sitting outside watching sun go down with glistening Bass rock one way and a view down the length of the Firth of Forth with the hills in the background!
It was my first site when I hired a van to try it...that was such a great weekend too...a larger site but just perfect for camping needs and especially for awesome views! Walks are varied and numerous...and fish and chips on the harbour are delicious!
It was the start of my love affair with campervanning....I hope you have a great time with yours too!

We also ordered in February, ours is sitting at the docks as type, frustratingly we are off on holiday for two weeks so cant collect until first week of July:(

For a wonderful start might be Tantallon site in North Berwick. Just had an amazing night sitting outside watching sun go down with glistening Bass rock one way and a view down the length of the Firth of Forth with the hills in the background!
It was my first site when I hired a van to try it...that was such a great weekend too...a larger site but just perfect for camping needs and especially for awesome views! Walks are varied and numerous...and fish and chips on the harbour are delicious!It was the start of my love affair with campervanning....I hope you have a great time with yours too!

I don't know that site at Tantallon but know where you are....but will need to check it out, I did have the fortune one calm day of sea kayaking out and round Bass Rock one day, very nice part of the country...cheers

We also ordered in February, ours is sitting at the docks as type, frustratingly we are off on holiday for two weeks so cant collect until first week of July:(

Great news that yours is at the docks....Ordered 6th Feb but no news where it is, VW say it getting processed and should be 3-4 weeks. Its frustrating alright...Best of Luck and Fun when you come back your hols...

Back