Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bring on the summer

Brianc26

Brianc26

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We cant wait for the summer as we are taking the California on tour to euro Disney then some camp sites nearby, Our kids love it and its a great experience for them. When we are heading home we have booked camperjam for the full weekend :)View media item 1248

I remember reading somewhere you could camp in the euro Disney car park for free, but maybe I imagined it?

yeah you can camp there for free if you buy a park ticket, I heard something about an annual pass ?
we are staying in the Disney hotel to give our two young kids a great experience, they can then stay in the California after Disney and at camperjam

Don't get me wrong. Summer is for 3 months - the California is for 12 months. Just enjoy.

Absolutely but the point of my post is its our first trip abroad and the kids will love it :)

Spring would be ok to start with....:D
Mine has not been out since november and probaly won't come out the garage until march-april (the Hannover factory visit ) ..it's not our daily drive .
If i where on my pension (like @WelshGas ) it would come out more , even in winter.
But for now not that lucky to wake up in the morning and read the newspaper with a cup of coffee thinking what's next;)

Absolutely but the point of my post is its our first trip abroad and the kids will love it :)
Ahh. But you didn't say it was your 1st trip abroad, just that you were waiting for summer for your trip.:thumb

Shouldn't Eurodisney pay you to camp there?