Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken bones! Are bellows bones replaceable?

C

Calistu

Vehicle
T5 Beach
We’re driving a 2015 Beach and one by one the bones which support the bellows have snapped - caught as I’ve closed the pop top without enough care. Recently the main front one had snapped multiple times. Does anyone know if these are replaceable? It feels a bit much to fork out for a whole new bellows.

We’re driving a 2015 Beach and one by one the bones which support the bellows have snapped - caught as I’ve closed the pop top without enough care. Recently the main front one had snapped multiple times. Does anyone know if these are replaceable? It feels a bit much to fork out for a whole new bellows.
Not available as spares from VW.

Do you have a small piece that you can pop out. I have not seen, but they look like standard plastic file cover material. You should be able purchase much of the material off eBay and replace?

If you have a pic of a piece that's broken, post a pic on here.

Sent from my Pixel 9 Pro XL using Tapatalk

Back