Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build date confirmed

1400sfm

1400sfm

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

Placed my order on August 8th.
Today I got the news that I have a confirmed build week 6 (Monday 6th Feb)
Do you think I will get it registered before April 1st?
How long on average do they take from confirmed build to a dealership forecourt ?
Thanks in advance
Simon

Seems to be 3-6 weeks so I'd have thought you would be ok.

Hi all

How long on average do they take from confirmed build to a dealership forecourt ?
Thanks in advance
Simon

As above, I think you will be ok but It will be tight. I recall mine being BW4 last year and I'm sure I picked it up 17th March.

Good luck!

I hope so.... mine's BW6 too and I'm booked to come over and pick it up on 17th March! I know that's tight, but Guy (VW Lancs) assures me its realistic.

I hope so.... mine's BW6 too and I'm booked to come over and pick it up on 17th March! I know that's tight, but Guy (VW Lancs) assures me its realistic.
Mine is on order through Guy also, hopefully see you there ! ;-)

Mine is on order through Guy also, hopefully see you there ! ;-)

I very much hope so as that's the last day I can pick her up before we take her down to Barcelona... All fingers & toes crossed!

Well
I very much hope so as that's the last day I can pick her up before we take her down to Barcelona... All fingers & toes crossed!
Well if mine arrives at the dealership at the same time I'm more than happy for them to get yours out of the door before mine, good luck!

Well

Well if mine arrives at the dealership at the same time I'm more than happy for them to get yours out of the door before mine, good luck!

That's a lovely offer but you ordered yours a good couple of weeks before ours, so I couldn't queue jump! All will be just fine. :)

I ordered mine first week in September. Given week 50 build date. Checked up week 51 as I'd heard nothing, told now week 03, then told week 51 had gone into production. Again nothing heard by week 3.
Chased up dealer and had call back saying in production now (direct contact with Production line to check), week 03 as was given previously.
In theory due in UK mid Feb. in time for March as ordered. Time will tell.

Hi all

How long on average do they take from confirmed build to a dealer
I was told two weeks to build and three weeks to ship; if correct, week 8 builds will be marginal: I think that week 6 should be safe.

Back