Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build Your Own Van

It's a bit flawed. :rofl

You can add as many wheels as you like, you can spec rear cam without RNS510 and first years road tax is about £800 to list just a few.

Stu said:
It's a bit flawed. :rofl

You can add as many wheels as you like, you can spec rear cam without RNS510 and first years road tax is about £800 to list just a few.

Stu

unless you can speak one of the many european languages this is the best I can do for us English speakers :)

UK VW does not allow you to configure vans - these 'homebrew' dealer ones are a bit flawed but nice to get the basics on Cimtronic etc etc...

James

I got the spec up to £64,600 by adding every single option on there.

Needs some work to work correctly :lol:

smgcowfold said:
I got the spec up to £64,600 by adding every single option on there.

Needs some work to work correctly :lol:

Alex of course lol - you get a few of these with various dealers - I thought it was quite good for the Beach - just adding some basics to get an idea.

James

Surprising that VW don't offer it. I'll have a look into it and see how involved it would be in creating one for our website.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
Surprising that VW don't offer it. I'll have a look into it and see how involved it would be in creating one for our website.

cheers

Alex - UK VW don't offer a car configurator - which is a real shame :)

Other european sites - France, Germany etc allow you to configure your Multivan/California.

http://www.volkswagen-nutzfahrzeuge.de/ ... a/cc5.html

One obvious advantage of this forum is knowledge - when you are spending upwards of 30k - then it's a purchase you need to be sure of.

It's great to be on here and learn about the vehicles and gain knowledge, we've all fumbled around in the dark a bit with the Beach, learning as we go. And the question of, what options should I spec comes up often. So, having a way to configure vans and even understand what options and packs go together and what they entail would be really helpful I think.

If you could offer something that would be a real help.

James

"fumbled around in the dark a bit with the beach" - too much information custard! The mind boggles...... :)

Graham said:
"fumbled around in the dark a bit with the beach" - too much information custard! The mind boggles...... :)

Graham

It's not called Van Love for nothing... :)

smgcowfold said:

cheers

I just send my spec to Hugh and he configures it! :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
smgcowfold said:

cheers

I just send my spec to Hugh and he configures it! :thumb

I am really sad - sadly - and like to play the configure game - I have even configured Fiestas...

James

Back