Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Order new 2018 spec T6 California for delivery next march 2018

JohnGuppy

JohnGuppy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have just asked the question with my Dealer JCB Eurovans of Eastborne can I buy a California Ocean for delivery next March 2018
I also asked that I had been informed that the deasil engine was no longer available, and you can only buy petrol and I told him that on the build your own spec you could only buy Petrol

His answer was VW have been changing the specification with 2018 enhancement's and there web site and configure your own vehicle was not available in full but has just been upgraded

So you can order a 150 or 204
with DGS
and aux heater is now fitted standard in the Ocean models in deasil

He also commented that there is no information that has been given to them and vans and California's where still current models

Am I wrong or are some dealers incorrect , if you go to the updated VW web site it does let you spec your car of your choice

I am going to call JCB Eurovans at Crawley tommow and speak to Victor he has sold many California's and seems members speak well of him when they have purchased there vehicle's

If I am wrong I'm sorry but this is what I have been told

Just saying the heater has always been standard in the Ocean/Se. Don't let the dealer tell you otherwise. :thumb

sorry my spelling I am very dyslexic and yes you can still order diesel has not been discontinued

Back