Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bull bar suppliers

• Thread starter Californication69
  • Start date
But the OP isn't in Scandinavia. As I said, each to their own. It's just been a funny day.
I don’t live in the Nordics, but I drive around the EU and I would be visiting the Nordics soon, as and when installations arise.
Thus the need for extra light.
Happy now, that one know’s why one need’s the extra light?

Happy now, that one know’s why one need’s the extra light?

Maybe its just me but this this feels quite abrupt or rude, possibly if you are frustrated by some people questioning the safety aspects of your ideas. Given a choice, I would still prefer to be hit by a vehicle without bars rather than one with bars.
If you or anyone else decides to fit these, please discuss the modification with your insurer first. Otherwise there may be a risk that you will have to pay for someones broken legs out of your own pocket.

Maybe its just me but this this feels quite abrupt or rude, possibly if you are frustrated by some people questioning the safety aspects of your ideas. Given a choice, I would still prefer to be hit by a vehicle without bars rather than one with bars.
If you or anyone else decides to fit these, please discuss the modification with your insurer first. Otherwise there may be a risk that you will have to pay for someones broken legs out of your own pocket.
One is not frustrated. One is perfectly happy thank you for enquiring. How are you ?
The choice is yours, feel free to leap in front of a bus without bullbars. Happy smiling laughing and cuddling emoji face.
I know about talking to the insurer, it’s not the first time. I’m not a 17 year old pimply chap who knows nothing. I’ll make sure to flag down every motor vehicle I see and let them know, that @vwsween needs them to let their insurance know. Happy days ! Winking smiley face
6 thumbs up. And a couple of small xx

I had not enquired about if you are happy, merely suggested that frustration may explain what you had previously written. I am fine thanks.
As you will be aware from my post, I dont need anyone to do anything. My advice was intended to benefit anyone you does not already understand.

Something like this View attachment 69122

Looks a bit more pedestrian friendly than thisView attachment 69123

But whichever you went for you would need one of these on the rear just to balance it all nicely.View attachment 69124

For more ideas there are two long running threads on Pistonheads Forum that may help, they are:

Badly modified cars thread MK3 and One simple thing that makes you think "Knob" vol4
Blimey, that escalated quickly didnt it Andy across there in that Luton.
I only just read this!
Don’t think it warrants one calling ones fellow Cali a knob, I think it’s laying it on a little thick there.
winking smiling face.
Whereas you wouldn’t be able to put those two words into a sentence, when you’re describing your own yogurt slinger.(Knob & Thick)
Laughing winking hugging smiley face !
More so like a thin sliced. And a Knob of butter.

One only needs to describe the offending article and explain thus, that ones self wouldn’t want one of those bull bar things and thus your opinion is stated. No need to drag the conversation down into the gutter, with calling other people names.
There’s places you can go, and talk about your issues.
Smiling hug emoji. @andyinluton

I had not enquired about if you are happy, merely suggested that frustration may explain what you had previously written. I am fine thanks.
As you will be aware from my post, I dont need anyone to do anything. My advice was intended to benefit anyone you does not already understand.
My wife always tells me to keep my opinion’s and suggestions to oneself. I however think suggestions are great, but don’t confuse suggesting how one feels, It’s better to suggest other tried and tested methods.
Let’s keep it professional.

Blimey, that escalated quickly didnt it Andy across there in that Luton.
I only just read this!
Don’t think it warrants one calling ones fellow Cali a knob

I wasn’t calling anyone anything, it’s the title of the particular thread on that forum. It’s pretty hard to point you in the direction of what may be a useful thread which discusses bull bars and includes many examples without giving you a the name of the thread.

I wasn’t calling anyone anything, it’s the title of the particular thread on that forum. It’s pretty hard to point you in the direction of what may be a useful thread which discusses bull bars and includes many examples without giving you a the name of the thread.
Oh, one is extremely embarrassed.
I sincerely apologise.
I thought you were taking the proverbial :)
Large moon like emoji sending kisses and hugs !
@andyinluton ;) :)