Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tow bar fitter recommendations

Neilos

Neilos

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, I think I have (almost) decided to go ahead and get a tow bar fitted for a bike rack after much deliberation!

We are based in north Essex. Can anyone recommend a fitter around Cambridge, north hearts or north Essex?

I’ve had a competitive quote from Pf Jones. So that’s something I’m considering too trouble is you don’t know who’s fitting it. But that’s a detachable westfalia towbar, fitted at my home which could be good. I don’t know if others have tried that service?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I think I have (almost) decided to go ahead and get a tow bar fitted for a bike rack after much deliberation!

We are based in north Essex. Can anyone recommend a fitter around Cambridge, north hearts or north Essex?

I’ve had a competitive quote from Pf Jones. So that’s something I’m considering too trouble is you don’t know who’s fitting it. But that’s a detachable westfalia towbar, fitted at my home which could be good. I don’t know if others have tried that service?

Cheers!

Sat nav systems Surbiton ( chertsey)

The pics on their website are of my van

They will come to you or you can go to the. (Going to them saves £100 in the overall cost)
Lovely Guys and fantastic service, I have used th3m several times, they can’t do enough to please and will program bits and bobs for you if you ask nicely and smile ;)

I had mine done by a pf jones fitter. I’d highly recommend them. Fitted on my works carpark in about 3 hours. No complaints.

Thanks folks. I’ll make some calls. Cheers.