Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2022 Club camping FINAL chance to get tickets - Comment if interested

I have just tried to book on the busfest site...does anyone know the "club code" please...I tried CLUBCALLI22 which I found on an earlier thread but that does not work..

Too early in the day for booking things :) just realised had one too many "L"...should have put my glasses on ....ticket booked...bonus as mrs m doesnt want to go so 2 days of looking at vans and buying more accessories that I will never use :)....life cant get much better!!!!

Too early in the day for booking things :) just realised had one too many "L"...should have put my glasses on ....ticket booked...bonus as mrs m doesnt want to go so 2 days of looking at vans and buying more accessories that I will never use :)....life cant get much better!!!!
Glad you’ve got booked, look forward to meeting you :thumb will be a good weekend for sure.

We got our refund! Happy campers here! Off to Crawley on the train tomorrow to collect our Brenda!!!.... looking forward to meeting you all!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

We got our refund! Happy campers here! Off to Crawley on the train tomorrow to collect our Brenda!!!.... looking forward to meeting you all!

No refund for me yet - what email address did you send the request to Lou?

No refund for me yet - what email address did you send the request to Lou?
So, I emailed and I phoned the number to say I had emailed: overkill I know! I am a nightmare!
The lady on the phone said it would go to her manager in the evening and sure enough I got my email at half eight last night. It said the money will take up to 7 days to get back into the account. Hope this helps!
Cheers
Lou

bookings@busfest.org
I also phoned the number:

+44(0)7500080676

Glad you're sorted @LoobyLou52.

Please do allow a bit of time for these things to happen, all the Busfest team are volunteers who have a day job, hence why you were told someone would sort it in the evening!

Glad they are sorting things though!

So how many Vans are we looking at on the club site Mr T? I am guessing a lot more than last year.

Should be great fun!

So how many Vans are we looking at on the club site Mr T? I am guessing a lot more than last year.

Should be great fun!
Hi @Algor last year as you’ll remember I’m sure, we had about 16 vans on the club pitch, this year it will be 50.
It has been confirmed that we have the same plot which is great as it’s such a good location to access everything.
Nearly half the additional pitches added have been snapped up, so not many left.
It’s gonna be a good gathering :bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

Can't wait!!!
e51a4c4104dfebf1b533c69bb0525015.jpg
3c63c11f2d1ea2d2540bfd900a25bdec.jpg

Hi @Algor last year as you’ll remember I’m sure, we had about 16 vans on the club pitch, this year it will be 50.
It has been confirmed that we have the same plot which is great as it’s such a good location to access everything.
Nearly half the additional pitches added have been snapped up, so not many left.
It’s gonna be a good gathering :bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
It is a great location. Getting 50 Vans on that same plot is going to take a lot of good will and organisation. Double the amount of last year would have been a real squeeze, where the other 18 vans go I have no idea.

It is a great location. Getting 50 Vans on that same plot is going to take a lot of good will and organisation. Double the amount of last year would have been a real squeeze, where the other 18 vans go I have no idea.
The plot will grow to accommodate us all, but we will have to be organised to get in!
I’ll be out with my clipboard :D

The plot will grow to accommodate us all, but we will have to be organised to get in!
I’ll be out with my clipboard :D
From Cali owner to Camping warder:) We should all bring you beer as thanks. Seriously thanks. As long as we are all aware of how we need to park it will be fine.

From Cali owner to Camping warder:) We should all bring you beer as thanks. Seriously thanks. As long as we are all aware of how we need to park it will be fine.
I’ll get some pegs in the ground to mark where the back corner of your Cali has to be :D:D
Seriously though we will be fine I’m sure!

Any awnings allowed. I have an event shelter we can all use if you want me to bring it?

Any awnings allowed. I have an event shelter we can all use if you want me to bring it?
Awnings are allowed, cheers, perhaps we can make a call nearer the time regarding event shelter. If weather is a bit dodge then it might be welcome!

Does anyone happen to know if its card or cash yo pay for stuff at Busfest? Tia!

At the recent Camperjam cash was king as the mobile phone network was swamped and ground to a halt. Perhaps they have better mobile infrastructure in Malvern but I’d take some cash just in case.

Back