Busfest 2023 8th - 10th September 2023 Cali Club camping info

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Head up, I have secured the same pitch as last year for Club camping at Busfest 2023.
Tickets are due to go on sale 3rd December 2022 around midday.
Numbers are limited to approx 50 vans as per last year.
I will provide the code required for booking with the Cali Club pitch nearer the time, watch this thread for updates!

Aerial shot of our Club pitch from this year (2022):

EDC72F9F-8F12-439A-8117-421823853E09.jpeg

It's a shame it's always next to that annoying pain in the ass fairground with all the shouting and screaming and incomprehensible dj shouting sh1te on the waltzer. That gets boring very fast. Better in the main camp

Head up, I have secured the same pitch as last year for Club camping at Busfest 2023.
Tickets are due to go on sale 3rd December 2022 around midday.
Numbers are limited to approx 50 vans as per last year.
I will provide the code required for booking with the Cali Club pitch nearer the time, watch this thread for updates!

Aerial shot of our Club pitch from this year (2022):

View attachment 102360
Hi Newbie here to just tried to book Busfest tickets and says Cali club is out of stock? I thought they had only just been released and I haven’t seen the code posted anywhere either? Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Hi Newbie here to just tried to book Busfest tickets and says Cali club is out of stock? I thought they had only just been released and I haven’t seen the code posted anywhere either? Any advice appreciated. Thanks
Doesn't look like the booking system is fully up and running yet.
Once booking is live I will post he code required to book with the California Club camping. Thanks

Just found out that club camping ticket booking will not be open today. Yet to know exactly when, but will update here when I know more.
Other camping tickets are available for booking just not club camping, so sit tight if you want to join the club camping pitch.
Sorry!

Just looked on the BusFest site.

Screenshot (44).png
Eek!!!!

Have I missed it?

Hey. First post here - I’d be interested in going - not only a newbie
But would be a sole camper. Are there May sole campers that go ?

Thanks

Hey. First post here - I’d be interested in going - not only a newbie
But would be a sole camper. Are there May sole campers that go ?

Thanks
Welcome. Plenty of solo campers around, don’t worry.

Oh and as you’re a VIP member you can edit your posts if you make a mistake.
Bottom left of the post you’ve made you’ll see “report edit delete” just select edit and tidy up!

Wonderful thanks.

I will look out for the code you mentioned for the camping.
I would also like to see what other group events go on throughout the year but May start another thread for that

Wonderful thanks.

I will look out for the code you mentioned for the camping.
I would also like to see what other group events go on throughout the year but May start another thread for that
Meets will be announced as and when they are arranged, just keep an eye out.

Camper Jam is up and running, so have a look for that in the VW Shows thread.

Doesn't look like the booking system is fully up and running yet.
Once booking is live I will post he code required to book with the California Club camping. Thanks
Hi, Looks like the site is live for club tickets could you advise the code. Thanks ☺️

Good morning all, Busfest 2023 Club booking is now open!

The club code is
VWCCBF23
This is entered at the checkout point, it is not a discount code or voucher code.

Any problems, let me know!

Back