Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying a new LHD Cali in UK

L

loic2000

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi guys,

Has anyone bought a new left handed drive California in UK? I phoned a few resellers and it seems to be impossible....

This ad always lurks at the bottom of the "Cali's for sale" page....

This ad always lurks at the bottom of the "Cali's for sale" page....
Thanks @2into1! Does anyone have experience with this company?

What about buying used? I already have a 2006 LHD T5 that I bought privately which had been imported from Germany by the previous owner. Much prefer the “natural” layout with passenger seat by the door

Eventually would like to update to a newer one with 4motion. I can’t justify buying any new vehicle, even a Cali despite less depreciation than normal cars. I can wait to find the right preowned one, Just not sure the best way to go about it.

What about buying used? I already have a 2006 LHD T5 that I bought privately which had been imported from Germany by the previous owner. Much prefer the “natural” layout with passenger seat by the door

Eventually would like to update to a newer one with 4motion. I can’t justify buying any new vehicle, even a Cali despite less depreciation than normal cars. I can wait to find the right preowned one, Just not sure the best way to go about it.

I did look at lhd Cali’s that were a few years old but thought they looked very poor value, often huge kms, pricier than RHD and tricky looking sellers on strange number plates. European dealers work on bigger margins and slower turn over. Often difficult to check insurance write off, finance, fraudsters. You can search on mobile.de and autoscout24.

Back