Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying and selling

G

gkent

VIP Member
Reluctantly selling my 2012 180 DSG
A number of approaches and views but also a couple from dealers both local and Cumbria offering to sell my van with a 'guaranteed' price close to the asking price.I am reluctant to use local dealer c/o reputation not entirely positive has anyone had experience of ES Hartley group in Cumbria .

I purchased my Cali from E.S. Hartley in April this year. Seemed a very genuine outfit and much nicer to deal with than VW.

i approached e & s hartley for a test drive and they surprisingly refused me, having said " they only let people who want to buy test drive".. surpassingly i won't be spending my budget with them.. oops

Denzilgts said:
i approached e & s hartley for a test drive and they surprisingly refused me, having said " they only let people who want to buy test drive".. surpassingly i won't be spending my budget with them.. oops

the number of times over the year various dealers have loss out on my purchase for a attitude like that, attitude beggers believe sometimes

Denzilgts said:

I didn't need a test drive. I had done all my research and test driving at other dealers well before I approached Hartley's . By the time I got to them I was in the final stage of purchase and looking around for the best value for money. I suppose having had 11 other VWs I knew that their guarantee was a good one and where you buy it from is irrelevant.
If it had been a second hand vehicle I would have insisted on a test drive.
Have Fun

Back