Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cabinet doors blocked

bmassaer

bmassaer

Vehicle
Please Select
Hello,

The right door of our cabinet (VW California 2007) has been pushed behind the left door and now both doors are completely blocked. There seems no object behind them thad causes the block.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

IMG_20180826_181515.jpg

IMG_20180826_181507.jpg

Guaranteed something has moved and is blocking it. A bit of poking things back will sort it.

Mike

Pushed in to far/hard and now jammed .
Been reported before , there's a thread for sure on this ...do a search
Think it there is a small metal hook on witch the door suppose to stop against , might come of of bended

I did find that one in the search I did before posting the thread. Unfortunately, in the thread there's only an answer for objects blocking the door (the fish slice) but not in case the door is blocked by pushing it too far?

It was a fish slice that they used to unlock both doors ...
Not the fish slice bloking the doors...
;)

I'm sorry, but you misunderstand. In my case, just as Zebedee's, there is no object blocking the doors, so the fish slice will nog help.

The right door has been pushed too far left. Upon closer inspection, it seems that there is a "stop" (a small screw?) at the upper left corner on the rail, to prevent the door from sliding too far and going of the rail. Maybe this "stop" is broken, but a small part of the wheel is pushed over the end of the rail.

Help...?

It seems to be blocked where where the hinges overlap. Can't move none of the two doors. And we've got some eggs in the left compartment :-((

It seems to be blocked where where the hinges overlap. Can't move none of the two doors. And we've got some eggs in the left compartment :-((

So when you get it open your van will be full of chickens.

But anyway... Does anybody know how to reach the back side of the sliding cabinet-doors?

OK, I managed to unblock the doors. The left one was hooked behind the right side of the right one, the right one hooked in it's position. But with some pushing with a knife on the left side of the right door, where the lock/button is, it worked. And the eggs are still fresh!