Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cable for cool box

M

maui2512

Guest User
Hi - My new Beach is back in the garage to have the blind mended (it was somehow damaged in transit), plus the highlight protectors fitted (they didn't have time before pick up), plus some rubber mouldings added down the sides (at hubbies request)…I've also asked them to look into what I presume is a missing cable for the cool/warm box. They initially said there shouldn't be one as it is just a thermal insulated box, but I am pretty sure it is supposed to plug in, right? and there is definitely a 12v socket on the back…!
Can anyone give me any info on this cable? is it likely to be hidden anywhere odd? what does it look like? what socket does it have on it? they said they'll order one if there is supposed to be one :crazy

thanks!

ah, I've just found a recent post from Speedbird which does show the cable on, so will send that through to the parts department and see what they can track down.
If anyone can remember where it was in the van when they had their van delivered though, that might be helpful...

nope, unfortunately not...not there, and not in the cardboard box it came in, or in the glove box etc... :-(

I picked up mine from new and the cable was in the coolbox in a pastic bay from memory.....

Steve

Yes definitely has a cable.
Mine was in the cool box :thumb

Back