Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cadac Little ‘Un - Grill Mats

Paxtonend

Guest User
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We have a little Cadac which has been used twice. I think its a safari checf (11inch), anyway has anyone used grill mats on it? I just fancy getting a couple. I can cook my vegan nosh on one of them first then put his meat grill mat on and cook his. Currently I just scrub the cooking plate after every time I use it and always cook the vegan options on the clean grill before doing his. I know the plate will still need cleaning but it might be easier if it is used with a mat. The other thing is if you do use one can they easily be cut? The ones I can find are 52cm but I only want 24cm. Ta

We have a little Cadac which has been used twice. I think its a safari checf (11inch), anyway has anyone used grill mats on it? I just fancy getting a couple. I can cook my vegan nosh on one of them first then put his meat grill mat on and cook his. Currently I just scrub the cooking plate after every time I use it and always cook the vegan options on the clean grill before doing his. I know the plate will still need cleaning but it might be easier if it is used with a mat. The other thing is if you do use one can they easily be cut? The ones I can find are 52cm but I only want 24cm. Ta
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0711CWTHY/?tag=eliteelect-21 These are a perfect fit.

I recently invested in below, cut to shape absolute game changer. Nothing gets lost through the grill. Just wash in warm soapy water, comes up like new & can use over & over again. Saves so much time cleaning Cadac. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07MDM59BV/?tag=eliteelect-21
Have I missed something here?
Whilst I can see huge benefits in not having to wash up the Cadac (my least favourite job), if you are ending up cooking on a teflon covered sheet what's the benefit over just using a frying pan?

Have I missed something here?
Whilst I can see huge benefits in not having to wash up the Cadac (my least favourite job), if you are ending up cooking on a teflon covered sheet what's the benefit over just using a frying pan?
yes u do have a point! I will try it out and see if it still tastes of bar b.

Food tastes as any bbq, even has the grill stripes on it. For what it will cost you, just give it a go.