Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali ‘09 interior cupboards

JakH

JakH

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hiya

Looked at a T5 Cali (2009) yesterday which we really like. However the internal cupboard at the rear has one of the slats missing, and the one next to it (wardrobe) is jammed shut. Can these cupboards be repaired/replaced and is it going to cost a fortune?

A couple of other internal ‘issues’, put I think we can sort those. But the wind-out awning is a struggle to wind in (sounds like the gog mechanism is slipping). Can this be repaired/replaced?

TIA for any suggestions esp if an estimated cost is indicated :)

Hiya

Looked at a T5 Cali (2009) yesterday which we really like. However the internal cupboard at the rear has one of the slats missing, and the one next to it (wardrobe) is jammed shut. Can these cupboards be repaired/replaced and is it going to cost a fortune?

A couple of other internal ‘issues’, put I think we can sort those. But the wind-out awning is a struggle to wind in (sounds like the gog mechanism is slipping). Can this be repaired/replaced?

The sliding part of the tambour door is a known failure point. Couple hundred quid to change both, easy DIY.

Hiya

The awning has plastic gears which can fail. Easily replaced. Forum shop can supply spares.

Back