Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

Have been trying to get hold of Jackyard to inquire about their bespoke seat covers but website doesn't seem to exist and have rang the mobile number left message no reply I have just posted a Facebook message hoping I hear something soon . Has anyone else had any problems contacting them?!

The best way to contact Denise is via her mobile as we had major problems with emails to her when we first partnered with her.

Leave a message or send a text and if you still have no reply by next week let us know.

dalzios said:
These are available for the beach now, just had delivered and fitted and very happy. 2 front seats and rear 3 seat bench (not available on middle row seats yet though). They sent the wrong ones first but soon sorted. Recommended.

Just ordered a full set for my Beach, figured with Winter approaching again, and muddy children, was about time!

Will try to post photos when fitted.

Anyone else on here bought the Jackyards covers?...really liking the individual look of them and wondered how people were finding them in practice.

So were looking for some seat covers.

Thinking about the Inka set but need them with the 3 seat rear has anyone got them yet or are theynot available??

It might be worth having a chat with Nick at Comfortz Leisure. He is soon to go into production on SE seat covers and I am currently trialling a prototype set which are excellent. I think the final product will be spot on, but not sure if there is a move towards the beech 3 seat bench.

syrup1971 said:
I have them, fit well. Will try to post pictures.

Thanks for reply do they do a cover for a 3 bench rear??

Cant seam to find them anywhere if they do.

bournemouthbeach said:
syrup1971 said:

Call the number on the eBay store and they will sort the 3 seat bench covers out. I have them in dark grey. They fit very well.
I couldn't see them online for the 3 seat bench but they were great to deal with of the phone.

defender1 said:
bournemouthbeach said:
syrup1971 said:

Call the number on the eBay store and they will sort the 3 seat bench covers out. I have them in dark grey. They fit very well.
I couldn't see them online for the 3 seat bench but they were great to deal with of the phone.

Thanks for relpy... :D

How are they when the bench is the bed thought someone said they we're tight when you made it into the bed??

Is there any chance that you could post a pick please.... :D

Thanks Again Shaun

Thanks for relpy... :D

How are they when the bench is the bed thought someone said they we're tight when you made it into the bed??

Is there any chance that you could post a pick please.... :D

Thanks Again Shaun[/quote]

I will try, (honest.....!)picture file too large at present.....might be later on this week. Note, that they are DARK gunmetal grey colour and not a light grey, certainly several shades darker than the interior panels and my seats.

Try Nick at Comfortz Leisure, Bolsover, Derbyshire. Am having a set made for my Cali. He is very helpful.
Visited factory unit before xmas, to choose colours and fabric

John

They probably would but I seem to remember for the 3 seat bench, one additional single seat plus the front pair we were around ÂŁ110 inc p&p direct from inka.

defender1 said:
They probably would but I seem to remember for the 3 seat bench, one additional single seat plus the front pair we were around ÂŁ110 inc p&p direct from inka.

Ok thanks, Can't find there phone number on there Ebay page??

Cheers

Shaun

bournemouthbeach said:
defender1 said:

Ok thanks, Can't find there phone number on there Ebay page??

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

here you go. Sure this was the number i called.

All the best,

David

Business seller information
Auto-Kit International Ltd
E Commerce Dept
14 Pavilion Way
Castle Business Park
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 5GW
United Kingdom

Phone:01509|611068
Email:info@auto-kit.co.uk
E-Commerce manager Ex 6206
Company registration number: 4107092
VAT number: GB 765555104
I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.

Thanks David...

Just ordered a set ÂŁ117 with our VIP Discount.... :D

Collecting Beach tomorrow..... Can't wait.... :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

i hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours......off this weekend with hopefully a new topper and thermal screen. Strangely, dont mind if it snows now!!

all the best! :thumb

defender1 said:
i hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours......off this weekend with hopefully a new topper and thermal screen. Strangely, dont mind if it snows now!!

all the best! :thumb

Cheers David...

What topper and thermal screen you getting?? We need to get a topper...

Cheers

Shaun

Spoke to nick at comfortz who was great. We have gone for a compact Cali topper and one of his screens which will cut down the condensation on the front screen. I will report back!

defender1 said:
Spoke to nick at comfortz who was great. We have gone for a compact Cali topper and one of his screens which will cut down the condensation on the front screen. I will report back!

Excellent thanks....

Shaun

Hi Shaun,
How was your Inka 3 seater bench cover?
Does it work well when the bench is reclined to form a bed.
I pick up my Beach next Sunday ....... finally.
Cheers,
Bill

surfbus said:
Hi Shaun,
How was your Inka 3 seater bench cover?
Does it work well when the bench is reclined to form a bed.
I pick up my Beach next Sunday ....... finally.
Cheers,
Bill

Hi Bill

That's great stuff... :)

The seat covers are excellent we haven't put the bench down with the covers on but i can ask my wife nicely to check...

One thing you will need to do is when your order the covers is tell them it's a NEW beach as the front headrests are now bigger...

Cheers

Shaun