Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali bed dimensions, please help!

M

Mistadave

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi all, I'm just building a T5.1 camper and have installed the California floor rails in order to fit a titan bed, however due to Norwegian red tape I may need to fit a genuine California bed in order to get the van approved for having people travel in the back.

I'm just about to build the kitchen cabinets so was wondering if someone could kindly measure how much the Cali seat overhangs the centre of the floor rail on the kitchen cabinet side? I've planned an 18.5cm gap from the centre of the rail so want to make sure it would be enough clearance. Thanks!

Hi all, I'm just building a T5.1 camper and have installed the California floor rails in order to fit a titan bed, however due to Norwegian red tape I may need to fit a genuine California bed in order to get the van approved for having people travel in the back.

I'm just about to build the kitchen cabinets so was wondering if someone could kindly measure how much the Cali seat overhangs the centre of the floor rail on the kitchen cabinet side? I've planned an 18.5cm gap from the centre of the rail so want to make sure it would be enough clearance. Thanks!

D85435DF-11B0-435D-9028-F791CE0CE556.jpeg

7525FA7F-125A-45F5-A294-BEF0F07E3C71.jpeg

Back