Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Bed Trim Removal Advice

M

Mik

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi Everyone,

Looking for a bit of advice, I have a bed the same as the one pictured below (sorry, best picture I could find to link too!), but, I'm wondering if theirs any way to remove the plastic trim from below the seat and the drawer unit.

I don't want to damage anything and just interested to see if anyone has removed these pieces before?

Thanks!

gp.JPG

Saw one inserted in Hannover factory by a very strong robot through rear door ! And it had to twist it to get it in . It might be possible by hand with 4 strong guys but I think you’re going to damage the furniture and your backs !

Saw one inserted in Hannover factory by a very strong robot through rear door ! And it had to twist it to get it in . It might be possible by hand with 4 strong guys but I think you’re going to damage the furniture and your backs !

Not sure if I was clear (as that does sound a lot of work for what I mean haha). I'm talking about the front plastic on the drawer and the long piece above (about 3 inches high and the width of the bed). The grey plastic trim pieces. Sit in between the handle for the drawer and the hand to move the bed, and the piece above it. Feel like very slim pieces of trim so dont want to damage them!

The piece above is held on with a push and click, to remove it I used a plastic trim kit removal tool, and i had to be quite brutal

Last edited:
The piece above is held on with a push and click, to remove it I used a plastic trim kit removal tool, and had to be quite brutal

Thats great! I wonder if removal of the front of the draw is the same.....