Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali calendar

Given some of your fantastic views from your van, I reckon you could do your own.
You always post some cool pics too.
Have asked my daughter to do one of Zebedee (dog), so will see what Santa brings.
Would be nice to have that Cali one with all them amazing pics people posted.

Can't wait for the Calendar to come out. I hope
my offering made the grade.

Hi All I’m really sorry I am afraid I made a bit of an error of judgement I sent the pictures off the the publisher and when he tried them they were not high enough resolution and after speaking to our web guy it turns out the forum software automatically resizes them so the are not suitable to enlarge. So we will run this again next year but will need hi res pictures emailing instead so sorry I left it late (New years resolution) Get more organised.

Hi All I’m really sorry I am afraid I made a bit of an error of judgement I sent the pictures off the the publisher and when he tried them they were not high enough resolution and after speaking to our web guy it turns out the forum software automatically resizes them so the are not suitable to enlarge. So we will run this again next year but will need hi res pictures emailing instead so sorry I left it late (New years resolution) Get more organised.
There’s a lot bigger things going on in the world so don’t worry. Thanks for letting us know.

If you do one next year then really needs to be on sale by sept.
How about just a slimline type Calendar probably get away with lower res like the funky pigeon and moonpig type.

we will get one done for sure i will start in June gathering pictures i am going down to a 2 day week next year so will have the time:thumb