Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2014 calendar

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
We would like to try and put together a calendar for next year so please send us your best pics :thumb

where would you like pics sent to ?

dave and lisa

Thanks to everyone that has sent photo's to us, we still need more though please.

When sending please make sure they are a minimum 5 megapixels, thank you

when do you need them by?

As soon as. we are looking to get them to the printers within the next couple of weeks :thumb

Kev

We sent you some pictures. Did you receive them and were they OK because we are going away and won't be able to resend them after today.

Graham

Hi graham all recieved thanks :thumb

I sent a couple, but I think one of them is failing (b&w van with wrecked trawlers?) - have you received this one?

Ta,
dan

I have only recieved 1 dan. White van in the woods :thumb
Cheers

Thanks, will retry the other.

There should be 3 photos now. Autumn Baby (the one in the woods), plus Old Wrecks and Winter Colour.

dan

Please please we need more photo's for the 2014 calendar :thumb

sent another picture to admin e-mail for the teams consideration :hello

Thanks Andy, we are still struggling a bit with this but will try our best. It would be nice to also have a few pics with roof up. Thanks again to everyone who has emailed us.

Ive just sent one of my favourites

Who's pictures made it in there?

Just ordered…will put it in my Christmas stocking!!

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Who's pictures made it in there?

Does it matter? This Forum needs funs in order to function. Purchasing the calendar is one way we can show our support for the guys that run it.

Thanks CaliKev for putting the calendar together. :thanks. And the rest of the Team for all your hard work and dedication.

Thanks bob :thumb I would love to take all the credit but martin
Was the driving force behind this one :thumb it has a good selection of t5's and 4's and looks good :thumb

Hopefully mine will be whistling it's way through the post.

As a new granny everyone is expecting granny pics off me for christmas, 200 different, incredibly boring pics of Finley, my grandson, smiling, crying, sleeping…

What a nice surprise when they all get cali calendars instead :D