Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali chop

Wow , great stuff ....
Thats one for in the VW magazines
:thumb
Love to see the inside!

There is only a 'like' button - I spent ages looking for a 'love it' button. When you are done with her (?), can you please give the full story or how / why / where...

Last edited:
Love the trailer Cali.

Now you could have a Beach with a SE trailer or SE with a Beach trailer, :thumb

Awesome work! I'm just about to buy a small trailer and have been searching for anyone who can do this. Could you share some more details of who you used? The difficulty is nose weight as the axle is off centre, do you have a plan for this?

Awesome work! I'm just about to buy a small trailer and have been searching for anyone who can do this. Could you share some more details of who you used? The difficulty is nose weight as the axle is off centre, do you have a plan for this?
The nose weight is okay with the pedders suspension fitted and height adjustable tow bar it sits at 85Kg. the trailer is a bare she'll inside at the moment. Just a case of balancing out the weight. This was just a custom job and will not be making another, this one so far has had endless hours put into it. Goes in next week to be finished off and hopefully will be completed in 4 weeks from now

If you don't mind me asking what are you planning to do with the other half, <enter you own joke here ;) >.
I might have to stalk you in Darlo I NEED to see this beauty in the flesh.

:bananadance

That's amazing! As others have said, would love to hear more of a story behind this. What was the inspiration etc. Plus look forward to seeing the inside. If you haven't already done so, you'll have to set up a blog telling the story....and the ongoing adventure :thumb

The nose weight is okay with the pedders suspension fitted and height adjustable tow bar it sits at 85Kg. the trailer is a bare she'll inside at the moment. Just a case of balancing out the weight. This was just a custom job and will not be making another, this one so far has had endless hours put into it. Goes in next week to be finished off and hopefully will be completed in 4 weeks from now
Did you build it yourself or use a custom shop? If the latter, which shop, and would you recommend them?

Like it. If my electric side door keep hitting my wheel arch I might have to consider those arch protectors.

Did you build it yourself or use a custom shop? If the latter, which shop, and would you recommend them?
I can pass you onto the lad that made it if your after one, just asked him if he would build more and he said yes.

I have this kit fitted to my Cali for towing horse box. Towing behaviour was night and day after fitting. Total transformation. Trailer was looking down at cali and pulling trailer rear axle off ground previously

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back