5. Jack & Bess - John
6. Jagger, Ronni, Keef - California 180
7. Ollie, Annie & Cody - alf 170
8. Daisy & Murphy - Calikev
9. Harley - T5WOB
10. Sam - Rich F & Jude
11. Toby- swaleuk
Any more?
Oscar; border terrier, goes everywhere with me. Only been on one trip so far but he will go all over Europe with us.

IMG_2683.JPG

Been to the Ardeche in France to spent the hollydays with family ,without the Cali ...stayed in a house .
Mieke loves to join offcoarse....:D
I hope my puppy reaches the age of 11years in 2017.
Did some nice walks witch Mieke sure liked....
IMG_4357.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG

Last edited:
Stolly, looks like you have a waterproof cover on your rear mattress section. Could you share which one you use?

Great pooches by the way! Our Betty also loves an old plastic bottle on the beach - although we have to make sure it's small enough for her to grab hold of easily in the water - we threw a bigger one once and she just ended up pushing it further and further out to sea (#stupidspaniel #concernedparents).

Stolly, looks like you have a waterproof cover on your rear mattress section. Could you share which one you use?

Great pooches by the way! Our Betty also loves an old plastic bottle on the beach - although we have to make sure it's small enough for her to grab hold of easily in the water - we threw a bigger one once and she just ended up pushing it further and further out to sea (#stupidspaniel #concernedparents).

I bought this one from the club shop https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...ornia-se-ocean-parcelshelf-mattress-protector. It's just the job.

A small plastic bottle with a few pebbles or some sand for weight is the ideal floating dog retrieval toy on a beach. Harry will swim out after sticks but they can be hard to find on a beach and if there are seaweed branches for throwing they tend to sink and are rubbish :)

Last edited:

Thanks, I'd never spotted that before. Looks good, well better than the piece of semi-rigid plastic I'd been using (before it flew away in a high wind and as far as I know is probably floating down Ullswater now).

A small plastic bottle with a few pebbles or some sand for weight is the ideal floating dog retrieval toy on a beach. Harry will swim out after sticks but they can be hard to find on a beach and if there are seaweed branches for throwing they tend to sink and are rubbish :)

Yes floatability v. important, unless your dog is scuba trained. Betty has got through three Dogobie dog frisbees - excellent toys... until she runs them into a pond/lake and then they just sink. Bit of a design flaw and amazing that they continue to advertise that they float. They most certainly don't. :rage

The first two photos are around Beddgelert I think - that's a nice forest site worth visiting - for the bottom two you're correct, Bolton Abbey :)
Haha that serves me right for being a clever clogs. The strid is a river flume just a couple of miles up the river wharfe from Bolton abbey and it looks very much like the picture. Love Beddgelert and have camped there two or three times in the past

I should introduce Bentley! These were taken in Wareham Forest on our first trip away in the new Cali

32540518985_c30c9597aa_c.jpg

31696886234_4779c017e9_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back