Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

Did i tell you all that they took me on a trip again ?
They went champagne tasting and there where lots of other Cali's and Cali-dogs
IMG_7020.JPG

Then we headed more south so i could enjoy the sun a bit .
IMG_7064.JPG
IMG_7072.JPG

20170923_140137.jpg
The one on the seat is mine and is an accomplished Cali Dog. The other two are new to travelling in the van, but they now jump in at the first chance.
Left to right:
Rosie: Collie Poodle cross
Twiggg: proper lab.
'Murph' : 1/4 weimaraner, 3/4 German Pointer (I'm told).

This is Joey - happy to travel. He likes his space on the floor where he can see me - between driver and back seats and I can attach his safety harness to rear seat belt fastener. I just need to find a mat that does not slip.

20170124_232129.jpg

1. Tess - Calitess
2. Sophie - Martin
3. Fuller - Ron
4. Rosie - mkrw
5. Jack & Bess - John
6. Jagger, Ronni, Keef - California 180
7. Ollie, Annie & Cody - alf 170
8. Daisy & Murphy - Calikev
9. Harley - T5WOB
10. Sam - Rich F & Jude
11. Toby- swaleuk
Any more?

Hi Introducing Millie she is a Sproodle 10 months old and absolutely loves trips away in Little Blue we simply mention the Van and excitement levels rise hugely

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG
This is Jess, our new border collie, we have just adopted her due to her previous owners poor health. We were told she liked travelling but so far she is reluctant to leave the house and garden, even for walks. We have never adopted an adult dog before and it is not quite as straightforward as we had thought. Hopefully by spring she will be up for some travels and trips to the beach.

As the Cali is nicely stored under a cover in my garage i can't take any pictures dog/cali related so i just show you how she enjoys the burning of some wood in our Finnish stove (hope the translation is about correct?)
After the evening walk and her bowl of food she got again the best place in the house...
IMG_6645.JPG

Back