Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

04DD7888-B356-4CFC-9F07-708901D417A9.jpeg What do you mean I can’t come on the tour

Franklin the miniature schnauzer is now officially our Cali dog after our first trip away to Dorset this weekend. 12F12BEB-58DA-40BA-BA06-EB113329E9B1.jpeg

Reactions: Sad
5BABBFBD-A219-475B-9F10-0807FFC27110.jpeg Loving seeing all the Cali dogs on here! This is Newton our Springer Spaniel. He is not strictly a Cali dog till September as he’s only ever stayed in a tent but I bet he can’t wait for the upgrade to Hotel California either!

Welcome Newton. And as he's a spaniel, you DID order the pressure hose attachment for the Cali, didn't you?
:Grin

Welcome Newton. And as he's a spaniel, you DID order the pressure hose attachment for the Cali, didn't you?
We are thinking about wrapping every surface in plastic film or maybe wrapping the dog in plastic film ;)

Sorry if this is a 'rookie' question but can I put a shower in a Cali T5 SE 2012? (Other than a retrofit as I don't have funds for that at the moment)

Ours turned 12y last month ....still going strong doh!
Some shots last week in Holland and Denmark...

IMG_8666.JPG
IMG_8667.JPG
IMG_8748.JPG

I am a brand new little-girl Vizsla called Daphne, born 1st December. I am looking for a nice Cali 2016 onwards to share my life with. I am fun-loving, adventurous and love to travel - well, I think I do but am not really sure yet.Fiona-5.jpg

@HectorPascal , it will be lots of fun raising her i still remember the days...
She looks so cute .
Unfortunate we had to let our lovely girl go just recent , we had a Vizsla for 12,5y and if i could i turned back the clock,
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/we-had-to-let-her-go.28410/
Look three posts above how she enjoyed one of last trips with the Cali.

Daphne , as many Cali dogs , will be very fortunate to travel everywhere you go!

I am a brand new little-girl Vizsla called Daphne, born 1st December. I am looking for a nice Cali 2016 onwards to share my life with. I am fun-loving, adventurous and love to travel - well, I think I do but am not really sure yet.View attachment 41142
Cute! Good luck with your search, we have two border terriorists and travelling with them is always an adventure.

Back