Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

We’ve finally managed to join the ‘Cali Dog Club’. Meet Ziggy!

3B9D66DF-CD41-4456-A58E-63B194C26EB8.jpeg
He came home yesterday and we are all in love. Hoping to get him in the Cali for the first time at the weekend…will try and get some photos.

We’ve finally managed to join the ‘Cali Dog Club’. Meet Ziggy!

View attachment 80548
He came home yesterday and we are all in love. Hoping to get him in the Cali for the first time at the weekend…will try and get some photos.
Welcome Ziggy. What is he? Looks like cockerpoo, maybe?

She’s very good at standing still and lifting each leg in turn for he cold hosepipe.
may invest in one of those for camping trips though…
Think I paid £100 from Halfords a couple of years ago, I get two washes from water and battery lasts ages.

Can’t get my 2 out of it, tricky to go anywhere without them, not so sure they like the drying towels though !!

View attachment 80487

View attachment 80488

12b743341a1cf6def9cf2610d9efba0b.jpg

Oscar isn’t exactly excited with his either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12b743341a1cf6def9cf2610d9efba0b.jpg

Oscar isn’t exactly excited with his either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think I need some towels for when he has finished his jabs. I know he will be a muddy, sandy mess after our walks on the beach!

Just had his first vax and the vet told me i’ve already made my first mistake by letting him on my lawn before he has had lungworm cover…oops! Must do better…

Here is Digit our 3.5yr old Briard - mad as a brush but unfortunately he has become reactive as he was forever being attacked when he was a puppy.

We have bought the Cali "Muttley" not just for us but to take Digit out and about on some small adventuresDigit.jpgDigit3.jpg

Back