Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

Today it's been exact one year since we had to put our girl asleep ...
I miss her so much....
View attachment 54472
Sorry I missed this post originally. It was no doubt a hard day. She saw more in her life with you than many human beings do. She travelled the world, was loved and loved you both back in return. At the end of our time, what more could any of us hope for?

I too dread the day with ours too, but there is something about a dogs shorter time that makes us cherish it all the more I think. They remind us not to waste our time and to live in the moment. Still no less profound when they go, but the love never goes. I still think of my springer Chester from a many years ago, I can smile and remember with fondness. Dogs teach us about life and those lessons stay with us forever.

View attachment 55227View attachment 55228Zebedee enjoying and not so enjoying the snow(later in the day 2nd pic) in Scotland today!

Our dog loves the snow!
61741ca22c9522cc84cd8774b488bfaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else watching the agility at Crufts? Euan Paterson and Crazee winning both the International Jumping this morning and Agility this afternoon... hope he does it again in the final later on... awesome to watch...

Yes, been watching on YouTube all week, some great runs and some fab dogs this year.

Ours didn’t make it to Crufts this year...again Lol

Yes, been watching on YouTube all week, some great runs and some fab dogs this year.

Ours didn’t make it to Crufts this year...again Lol
I’m just amazed at how Euan Paterson and Crazee tackle these courses. A few years ago he was a bus driver in Fort William, then took on a ‘failed’ sheep dog as a pet and started agility... many of the top folk have done this since they were a small child. He is just awesome.
And when he shouts ‘f&&king h&ll that was awesome’ at me and one of my dogs in training, it’s like heaven. Can’t wait to get my Eriba and start camping and competing for real this season...

I’m just amazed at how Euan Paterson and Crazee tackle these courses. A few years ago he was a bus driver in Fort William, then took on a ‘failed’ sheep dog as a pet and started agility... many of the top folk have done this since they were a small child. He is just awesome.
And when he shouts ‘f&&king h&ll that was awesome’ at me and one of my dogs in training, it’s like heaven. Can’t wait to get my Eriba and start camping and competing for real this season...

Always nice to see someone like that do well, have you got any shows lined up yet?

Always nice to see someone like that do well, have you got any shows lined up yet?
Season in Scotland starts early April... so I’m entering some then. Hoping the Eriba is ready soon so I can enter some further afield as well.

Season in Scotland starts early April... so I’m entering some then. Hoping the Eriba is ready soon so I can enter some further afield as well.
We’re based in North Yorkshire so do a lot of the northern shows. Maybe get up to Scotland this year, heard go things about Scottish shows.

Just watched the final, they won !
Fabulous, really exciting to watch, I can't believe the speed of their running contacts.

Looking forward to tomorrows agility

Simply unbelievable!!

Took him for a walk today.

We are both getting old, my troublesome heel killing me and his arthritic hip hurting him.

Today, on the beach, we were both in our own worlds, me mourning the loss of a friend, him still remembering a friend that since last August has not been with us.

Both of us want to be away camping, he cannot understand why not, me not quite understanding anything.

He is my friend. We are just us.

MaxBeach.jpg

Back