Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

After losing our chocolate hunk in March last year, it now felt like the right time to adopt another, what a beautiful whirlwind he is!
New Cali dog added to the club

We got a new Camper Van accessory!!

373270a03b4c8df25956d6352ec6f7fb.jpg

First trip away with Jack…
We didn’t kill him

This is merlot, ukrainian rescue dog, settling in nicely, first camping trip and passed with flying colours, now if i can just find the hoover for all the hairs……….

View attachment 107356
He looks a lovely dog.

2 of my cousins have rescue dogs, one a 7 year old from Romania arrived 13 months ago, the other a 6 month old puppy from Spain that arrived last night.

IMG_1827.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

373270a03b4c8df25956d6352ec6f7fb.jpg

First trip away with Jack…
We didn’t kill him
hes a lovely looking dog we watched your latest youtube video last night he reminds us of ours not trustworthy off the lead lol head down arse up if he gets the scent he will be gone which has happened once with ours very stressful so long lead it is from now on.
Also can i say your van looks in amazing condition hope ours looks that good in the future we intend to keep ours long term.

hes a lovely looking dog we watched your latest youtube video last night he reminds us of ours not trustworthy off the lead lol head down arse up if he gets the scent he will be gone which has happened once with ours very stressful so long lead it is from now on.
Also can i say your van looks in amazing condition hope ours looks that good in the future we intend to keep ours long term.

Thanks a lot!
If Jack picks up a scent or sees something, he’s gone! Problem is, he’s so quick and agile, he covers a lot of ground in no time so we’ve got work to do, luckily he does make his own way back when HE wants to.
If you seen the van in person, you’d change your opinion it’s often dirty but we do try to look after it.

Back