Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali for sale wrong phone number

S

steview63

site won’t let me edit ad I’ve tried to edit phone number to 07834606775 but it doesn’t recognise email I be tried to contact myself via email nothing comes back I’ve tried to email admin and no reply what is going on the Cali is black 204 dsg 4 motion

I have sent you the edit code you registered with an email ending con instead of com I sent you the details and changed it for you I have also changed the phone number on your add

I can't edit mine either, it says my email isn't registered,even though my emails come through ok. so cnat' get an access key

did you recieve an email to say you had placed an add

I can't edit mine either, it says my email isn't registered,even though my emails come through ok. so cnat' get an access key
Hi I emailed admin @vwcaiforniaclub.com and they sorted my issue but I still can’t edit myself with the same issue

Did you not get the email I sent you with your edit code?

No mate I didn’t wasn’t stressed because you amended what i needed didn’t want to harass you but obviously there is a problem because I always get my mails with the latest news or threads weekly

No mate I didn’t wasn’t stressed because you amended what i needed didn’t want to harass you but obviously there is a problem because I always get my mails with the latest news or threads weekly
I had same issue mate. but the edit code they sent worked ok. I also get emails and got a confirmation of the ad. but when go to edit it comes back as email not registered in our database.

Back