Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali names

I'm not very good at names, mine is called "The Van" too. People sometimes name them from the number plate, my number plate ends Kzr, so not many ideas here.

My 30 year old van is called Cookie, because it was Cookie Monster blue when I got it. It is no longer that colour but Ive not changed the name.
Kazzar?!

How about Chief...as in Kaiser Chiefs?

Ours is simply "Five"
mainly cos when I do a journey or go to somewhere of interest and use that for the magazine column I do, the title always starts "Five Goes To.... "wherever it went that time!

Kids named ours Conker and when asked why......'because its brown and hard on the outside with soft squishy bits inside'.......truly wonderful the mind of a child is!

Our number plate starts with FE, so we named him The F.E (family explorer). We call him Ferdy for short (means intrepid/brave traveller).

Ellie... long story (but it comes from the film "Up")

How about Alabama as it is a sweet home... Albeit mobile ;-)

We might have to rename our Pinky Ponk after reading this article.

People will wonder what we are getting up to in it! :D

Ours is called "Tiddely Pom" after a Winnie The Pooh poem.

As mine's salsa red it instantly got called Chili - with 1 'L' as in Red Hot Chili Peppers! I'm not a fan of red and it may well be getting wrapped to change colour but the name is well and truly stuck after 18 months, so won't change even if the colour does!

Ours is white, and was called Schneewittchen (Snow-white) by the former owner. They put on a sticker on the side with the lettering, and for some reason we keept the sticker on. So I guess its stille her name ;-)

Maybe I need to get som dwarfstuff as well …

Snow-White_Dwarfs.png

Well coming from Northern Ireland ours just had to be 'Morrison' after Van's your Man. And you can always find a Van Morrison song to put on to sing along to that has a Cali link:

Days like This
Bright side of the road
Sweet Thing
These are the days
Afternoon/ sex machine
Appleknocker Flophouse
Caravan

The list is endless

Like MattBW the reg gave no clues HXZ

Ours is being built this week (Yay!!), but the kids have already decided upon Dory.

Our Beach is Acapulco Blue, similar in colour to Dory, the forgetful royal blue tang fish from the Finding Nemo movie, and forthcoming Finding Dory movie.

I think it's a great choice, hence the picture to the left!