Cali normal?

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
With the lockdown again lifting we decided to make a day of it - the van coming into its own & a day trip making things more normal.
We went into the New Forest for an early start with Breakfast at Hatchet Pondhp9.jpg.

camper.JPGcamper1.jpgANDY2462.JPGhp8.jpg

Breakfast in the van then a walk on the moor before we moved down to the coast at Calshot. Lunch in the van and a coastal walk before a drive through the Forest and home.

camper2.jpg

camper6.JPG

camper1.JPG

That’s great. @Meoncoast - are you ok to move it / have it moved to the general chit chat page?

With the lockdown again lifting we decided to make a day of it - the van coming into its own & a day trip making things more normal.
We went into the New Forest for an early start with Breakfast at Hatchet PondView attachment 76362.

View attachment 76359View attachment 76360View attachment 76361View attachment 76363

Breakfast in the van then a walk on the moor before we moved down to the coast at Calshot. Lunch in the van and a coastal walk before a drive through the Forest and home.

View attachment 76366

View attachment 76368

View attachment 76364
I read somewhere that Hatchet pond car park is due to be shut. Is that still the case do you know ?

I read somewhere that Hatchet pond car park is due to be shut. Is that still the case do you know ?
I read it but not sure if or when. The loo block has been removed.

I read it but not sure if or when. The loo block has been removed.
Parking is just being modified/reduced in size, the removal of the toilets is just absurd, I am amazed that women do not protest this on equality grounds, men find it much easier to go behind any tiny bush for that necessary tinkle. The 335 in the van is such a luxury.

Parking is just being modified/reduced in size, the removal of the toilets is just absurd, I am amazed that women do not protest this on equality grounds, men find it much easier to go behind any tiny bush for that necessary tinkle. The 335 in the van is such a luxury.
Given the amount of crap and loo paper behind bushes it the New Forest close to car parks removing any toilet such as Hatchet pond is short sighted while we are in the current situation.