Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Ocean - back seat covers - Help!!

J

JK24

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi.
I'm creating this post for my boss - he's the owner for the Cali Ocean not me (unfortunately!).
I don't know if he has a T4 or T5 but the V5C says TDI BMT S-A and it's a 2018 model.
He has back seats which are configured to become a bed and he's having a real problem getting seat covers that actually fit and will be easy'ish to remove when the time comes to convert it into a bed.
I've contacted the VW dealer who he bought it from but they NEVER return my calls.
Can anybody on this forum help me locate some seat covers please?
Thank you. :)

Hi.
I'm creating this post for my boss - he's the owner for the Cali Ocean not me (unfortunately!).
I don't know if he has a T4 or T5 but the V5C says TDI BMT S-A and it's a 2018 model.
He has back seats which are configured to become a bed and he's having a real problem getting seat covers that actually fit and will be easy'ish to remove when the time comes to convert it into a bed.
I've contacted the VW dealer who he bought it from but they NEVER return my calls.
Hi, if it's a 2018 model then it's a T6 we have genuine vw waterproof seat covers on our T5 cali and we don't have to remove them when we make up the bed so I'm sure your friend will find some. We bought ours second hand off this great forum
All the best.

Hi, if it's a 2018 model then it's a T6 we have genuine vw waterproof seat covers on our T5 cali and we don't have to remove them when we make up the bed so I'm sure your friend will find some. We bought ours second hand off this great forum
All the best.

Thanks Darren. Even knowing the model number helps! I'll start searching.

Hi.
None of the waterproof or alternative fabric seat covers have to be removed when converting to a bed.

Back