Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali order placed so now for the fun bit

We've just got the grey version from campervantastic as needed isofix for the kids, arrived yesterday and fitted today :)
How long did they take to fit?

I’m planning on using the Cali without seat covers on most of the time and only putting them on when using it as a camper, so hoping it’s not too much of a faff putting them on and off.

We've just got the grey version from campervantastic as needed isofix for the kids, arrived yesterday and fitted today :)
Got any pics? I've got the same ones sat in my spare room waiting for my van to arrive, would like to see how the ISOFIX looks.

How long did they take to fit?

I’m planning on using the Cali without seat covers on most of the time and only putting them on when using it as a camper, so hoping it’s not too much of a faff putting them on and off.
Hello, my husband said it took 20-30 mins to fit, he said it was an easy job :) we've tried without them but with 2 little ones we've decided there a good option for now!

They look great, thanks! And glad to know I’m not the only one taking on the Cali with two young kids

They look great, thanks! And glad to know I’m not the only one taking on the Cali with two young kids
Yeah, we picked ours up just before Christmas and have a 6yr and 3yr old. We've had a good number of trips in it now and they absolutely love it! They sleep downstairs and us in the poptop. Got a two week trip coming up soon! X

Yeah, we picked ours up just before Christmas and have a 6yr and 3yr old. We've had a good number of trips in it now and they absolutely love it! They sleep downstairs and us in the poptop. Got a two week trip coming up soon! X
Yours a bit older than mine, mine are 3 and 1! Wish me luck :D