• 46-55

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • 56-65

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • 66+

Votes: 13 11.1%

• Total voters
About as old as this thread!!!!

I assume the poll rather gave an idea of the age of the forum users, than the cali ownes ages in general ;-)

I assume the poll rather gave an idea of the age of the forum users, than the cali ownes ages in general ;-)

Yeah , you know how we estimated you a lot younger as you are on the champage meet ...and it was not the champagne that foolded us ! You certainly look younger than you are ....not giving away your age here offcoarse:D
Scandinavian live must be with less stress as ours here...

Age's are not important, what counts are the seconds it will take you to get in the Cali top-bed (without stairs).

I have gone grey since I first saw this post back in 2012

I am 34, but the poll would not let me vote

In that grey area ... neither here nor there. 47. Happy to be 50 in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am 44
Mrs is 39

Now 50..............there I said it......

Don't worry 40 to 50 goes really quick....

I’m sorry, but I don’t think that cradle snatcher is an appropriate phrase to use in 2017, do you?

I personally wouldn't be offended by the comment as the context of the phrase was not directly linked to anything suspect. Anyone reading the comment should have the intellectual insight to separate the comment from anything untoward and acknowledge the comment was aimed at community user age over sexual preferences.

However the use of words and phrases can be misinterpreted online and can lead to offence. But on this occasion I feel offence was not the intention.

I personally wouldn't be offended by the comment as the context of the phrase was not directly linked to anything suspect. Anyone reading the comment should have the intellectual insight to separate the comment from anything untoward and acknowledge the comment was aimed at community user age over sexual preferences.

However the use of words and phrases can be misinterpreted online and can lead to offence. But on this occasion I feel offence was not the intention.

I might have been inclined to agree if the poster had applied some kind of emoticon. Also, how does he know that Claire is not my daughter? She’s not, by the way.