Votes: 40 34.2%
  • 46-55

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • 56-65

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • 66+

Votes: 13 11.1%

• Total voters
I might have been inclined to agree if the poster had applied some kind of emoticon. Also, how does he know that Claire is not my daughter? She’s not, by the way.

What ever floats your boat, my daughter is 28, not sure I would be happy her going out with a 62 year old. Each to their own I guess

What ever floats your boat, my daughter is 28, not sure I would be happy her going out with a 62 year old. Each to their own I guess

That’s ok Blakeley, Claire’s not your daughter. I know that for sure because she’s 29 now. It was her birthday yesterday.

I’ve been thinking about your post all day. Why the prejudice? You don’t know me or Claire. Come along to the shop open day/ camp over and you will. We are happy and all we want is for everyone else to be happy too.

You know what the funny thing is?

Claire gets routinely checked for her age buying alcohol at the supermarket and often get challenged for buying lottery tickets!

What does Claire think about this?

Come along to to the club meet and ask her.

Live and let live. You can’t buy happiness, it just comes along.

Anyone else totally confused by this thread now?

Anyone else totally confused by this thread now?

Or maybe it’s me. If this was about racial or sexual orientation discrimination it would be more clear. Ageist? Well that’s something else?

Yep, last time I looked it was asking our age, it's now all gone a bit weird

Ok, ok, it started getting weird when someone questioned my right to have a girlfriend that is younger than me. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Happy to discuss.

Steve

Ok, ok, it started getting weird when someone questioned my right to have a girlfriend that is younger than me. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Happy to discuss.

Steve

I'd say it was teetering on the edge once the mountain was made out of the molehill :thumb

Happy to discuss.

Steve
Yeah me.....

I'm Jealous :D

I'd say it was teetering on the edge once the mountain was made out of the molehill :thumb

But it was you who made the mountain

Whatever. I’m happy Whether you are is up to you.

But it was you who made the mountain

Whatever. I’m happy Whether you are is up to you.

O'Really, I thought I was just pointing out the use of common sense over intent to make more out of the situation.

I cant but help picture this

126010_1.jpg

Mrs B is..............well lets just say that I'm her toy boy!

I am 63 and 363/365ths and we are going to have jelly at my party.:bananadance2:pinkbanana

Last edited:

I thought it was just teenagers that internet trolled lol

Sorry couldn't resist! ;)

Please can we move on now, no more Ageist remarks or tit-for tats.