Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali T5 original bottom bracket needs replacing

R

Rjw79

8E5761D5-1409-4447-A0C8-3B148CF5358D.jpeg
It would seem one of my bottom fixing brackets has fallen out. This is the photo of the other side which is still firmly in place.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? I have looked but so far failed
Or
Anyone got any other ideas of how to fix the rack? I am not that precious so a rough but secure solution is fine. Cheers

I got those parts from Liverpool van centre. They posted them out to me. I think it was in the region of £20 inc post.

I fitted anti vibration washers (also security bolts to guard from theft but that’s a different debate).

Thanks - we got the van from there and from Chris. Have checked and he still works there. Will try this.

Thanks - we got the van from there and from Chris. Have checked and he still works there. Will try this.
It was the young 'very scouse' lad in parts who was super helpful, after 3 other dealers told me I needed a new rack!

Hi there, I looking for the same part. Mine have rusted and don't feel they will last much longer. You wouldn't happen to know the part number? Did you have success getting the part?