Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali table support strap

Back to my earlier post saying our 2012 came without one I thought I had read they stop supplying but as some of you said no they are still part of the kit. I went on the offensive and yes it was it a little bag with the emergency roof tie downs.:thumb.

I've searched every nook and cranny in the van - but no straps - hence ordering the table strap. Now thinking we should get the emergency roof tie downs - just in case......

According to my other half this is one of the best things about the van , she can now access fridge and cooker whilst using the table as a prep area.
Wonder what we will discover next lol

Our current Cali is a week old and we got one with it. Had one on our 2010 one too though never used it

Our current Cali is a week old and we got one with it. Had one on our 2010 one too though never used it

A agree above we use the table for prep but while sitting on the bench seat.

Mr B was sorting out a box of Cali bits 'n' bobs and came across this strap, but doesn't know what it's for or whether or not it's something to do with Cali. Can anyone help please?

P1010264.JPG

P1010265.JPG

Yes it's for holding up the end of the table if you want to have it set up over the bench seat (not that I've ever wanted to do that but VW thinks I should be able to do that if I did want to).

The strap is to hold the table up. It connects to the headrest on the bench seat to give more preparation area when cooking Hope this helps.

Yes it's for holding up the end of the table if you want to have it set up over the bench seat (not that I've ever wanted to do that but VW thinks I should be able to do that if I did want to).
Thank you - I'd not thought about the table!