Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali-topper awning sides reviews

S

Scoobydoo

VIP Member
Re: New Cali Roof Topper & Awning Side Panels - Now Availabl

I just wanted to thank California accessories for my awning sides that arrived this week
I have bought them for my husband for Christmas. :laugh2 he does know by the way :laugh2
I have to say they look great. Came in their own little bag and look superb quality my husband is going to be so pleased with these. it will allow us much more room. Just can't wait to try them probably Next year now. I am keeping my eyes open for the third side with a door to fully enclose
It. Thanks again for a great service. I will put a picture up as soon as I can.

Hi, I'm really glad you're happy with the awning sides :D we're working on the 3rd side with a door and once it's completed we'll update the website and most likely post a small update on here.

I look forward to seeing the pictures!

:thanks

Nick

I too want the 3rd side/door too when the guys at CaliTopper do it. So much space with that awning/panels combo! :goodone

Just received a two side panel set in grey ('long' side and one 'short' side) and I'm very impressed. They arrived almost by return of post, quick work! For a start, the material suits my silver Cali and my silver awning perfectly. They fit on easily - I did both myself, then took them off and asked my wife to fit them; no problem at all for either of us. They are sturdy and can be fixed to the ground with the tent-pegs and toggles provided - they would have come in very useful in the Italian Alps last year when we were deluged during a thunderstorm, and they will certainly be accompanying us this year. They come in a nice velco-sealed bag, containing the pegs and toggles in a smaller velcroed bag. I personally wouldn't put them in the tail-gate, as we don't use the downstairs bed they'll be going there for quick access. We are really pleased with them, thanks Nick for making us a set in grey! :cool

Will post some pics when they're next up!

Back