Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Topper Reviews

a21daloa

a21daloa

Hi all, just wanted to update you on the Cali Topper trial at Sirdal Norway. Only way to describe it was absolute success, temperatures were well below -8 and me and the Mrs were cozy up top and slept like logs after a couple of Vino's. :D just wanted to thank Nick and his team at Comfortzpets for there undeniably excellent customer service. Not only a brill product but also going the extra yard to make sure we had the latest greatest version of the topper to take on our Scandinavian tours...highly recommended...

Re: Cali Topper or Pucer?

Hi everyone. I don't normally post too much but I thought I would give my view on this.
We looked for ages at all the available options for a roof cover for our trip to Italy.
We had several criteria to meet. Must pack up small,must be waterproof,must be easy to fit.must come with a guarantee and have good customer back up.
Well all I can say is when the Cali Topper arrived it met all off these. Good fit me and my husband did need two attempts to get it right but as mentioned above if you get the roof raised just right it's no problem
I read on here and Facebook of problems with the vanorak catching on the roof and tearing no such problems here. Like a21daloa mentioned nick went that extra mile to help out when there was a problem that gives me great piece of mind. Thanks again nick for a great product.
Saving up for those awning sides now :laugh2

Back