Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Califoria Ocean 6.1 2021 - what exact model air heater?

Bumble The Van

Bumble The Van

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I wondered if anyone knows the exact model of heater in the new 2021 california ocean, i just wanted to read up on them and im pretty sure it will be an Eberspacher ? I have 3 diesel heaters which are the much cheaper chinese variety which all work fab but just wanted to read up on the exact powers etc , if anyone wants to heat their shed you cannot beat one of these cheaper heaters as they sip diesel , im getting just over 1-1.5 litres a day out of mine and the shed is so toasty . So if anyone has the new cali its a sticker on side door i think that tells you , would really appreciate if anyone has more info thank you so much

This on a MY21 T6.1
thank you rololux thats perfect thank you, could you confirm if you are able to start yours remotly with app, im hearing all 21 mopdel CANT do this though older ones can and 22 models will be able to , do you know if this is the case? and does your heater get nice and toasty, lots of people are saying it is not very good ?

No, there is currently no feature to start the heater from the app, but the heater remote has quite some range. As for the heater itself, it takes a while to get up to temperature, but when it is up and running, it is plenty warm enough.

Back