Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California check list

B

bungle

Vehicle
Looking to buy
hi I am looking at buying a California kitchen pop up roof the lot and am looking for a checklist of what should come with it I see on here there is a checklist but I do not have permission to view can someone help me please so I know what to look for that should be there thank you in advance

Hi and welcome , seems you got strange way of putting things to words .
What are your plans , what are you planning to buy ?
Is it the California Beach you got ? As you posted this in the specific Beach section.

Downloads are only visible for VIP members , if you are planning to get a Cali just sign in and become full member , you won't regret it as you get discounts at our partners ....

@bungle - the checklist you're looking at is for running through at handover when you're at the VW Dealer (eventually) collecting your new van & ensuring you have all the bits & bobs.

If you just want the specs you'd be better off on the volkswagen-vans.co.uk website & download the PDF brochure to study, or better still go to a Dealer for a sit in one.

If you want a kitchen then it's a VW California Ocean (previously called an SE) whilst a VW California Beach has much the same spec without the side unit (eg: no wardrobe / fridge / sink / hob / gas bottle).

Back