Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Dealers

J

johns6809

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi folks. We will soon be taking delivery of our new Ocean from Breeze in Poole. But it's 250 miles away from us and would be very difficult to keep popping back for any teething issues etc. Does anyone know of a California dealership we could use closer to us? We are in North Lincolnshire close to the Humber Bridge.

Hi folks. We will soon be taking delivery of our new Ocean from Breeze in Poole. But it's 250 miles away from us and would be very difficult to keep popping back for any teething issues etc. Does anyone know of a California dealership we could use closer to us? We are in North Lincolnshire close to the Humber Bridge.
Any VWCommercial van centre can look after the California.
As its underpinnings is a transporter van.
But there are a few favourite dealers who know their stuff.

I take mine to Marshalls VW van centre in Lincoln for servicing. They also to fixed my kitchen tap under warranty.
We are quite close to the Scunthorpe branch. May be worth using them then.

JCT600 VW Commercial Hull - bloody brilliant! We have a Grand Cali and they’ve sorted me out on 2 occasions, service has been brilliant, really know their stuff.

JCT600 VW Commercial Centre in Leeds have been brilliant for me. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

We are just north of you and have found JCT Hull ( which is within view of the Humber Bridge) offer a very good service; but they have huge delays to booking in due the the numbers of customers.
Another issue with JCT is the remote booking systems when you ring the Hull number you end up talking to a customer centre in Chesterfield who cannot help with an enquiry!
Avoid JCT Sheffield they have a huge turnover of staff with the net result that a special vehicle like you California is not well understood. IMG_1268.jpeg

We are just north of you and have found JCT Hull ( which is within view of the Humber Bridge) offer a very good service; but they have huge delays to booking in due the the numbers of customers.
Another issue with JCT is the remote booking systems when you ring the Hull number you end up talking to a customer centre in Chesterfield who cannot help with an enquiry!
Avoid JCT Sheffield they have a huge turnover of staff with the net result that a special vehicle like you California is not well understood. View attachment 126886
Interesting to hear your experience with JCT Hull, we had ours in a couple of weeks ago and we only booked it in the previous week. Similar experience last year too. Not sure if it’s because when you call and have the options read out, I always press the option that says that they already have your vehicle and you want an update, that way you get straight through to the actual dealership and they’ve booked me in, they also know a lot more about the vehicle than the central booking dept. Don’t Dob me in!

Back